Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - December 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a fire damaged a South Philadelphia apartment early Wednesday morning.
The blaze broke out just before 2:00 a.m. on the 1100 block of South 9th Street.
Fire crews arrived to find flames showing on the third floor of a 3-story apartment building.
Two people were inside but managed to get out safely.
So Far, There are no reports of any injuries.
The fire was placed under control within fifteen minutes.
There is no word on what sparked the blaze.
fire, south philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids