3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken, N.J.
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - December 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say three people were injured in a car crash in Pennsauken, New Jersey late Tuesday night.
The accident occurred around 10:30 p.m. near the Betsy Ross Bridge on Route 130 and Union Avenue.
According to police, two vehicles collided head on.
One car carrying a male and female were allegedly driving at a high rate of speed and traveling north on Route 130 when it struck a second car.
The striking car lost control and continued north, flipping over a guard rail before ejecting the male and female victims.
Both victims were taken to the hospital in critical condition.
The driver in the second car suffered minor injuries and was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Police are investigating the crash.
accident, pennsauken news, new jersey news, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos