Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. - December 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A train car jumped the tracks and derailed in South Coatesville Wednesday morning, blocking a road.
The derailment happened shortly before 10:30 a.m. along South First Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The road was closed for several hours as crews worked to clear the scene. There was no word what caused the mishap
chester county news, pennsylvania news, train accident, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 41 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
41 min ago
- Dad ditches stroller to catch baseball, son...
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos