Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. - December 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A train car jumped the tracks and derailed in South Coatesville Wednesday morning, blocking a road.
The derailment happened shortly before 10:30 a.m. along South First Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The road was closed for several hours as crews worked to clear the scene. There was no word what caused the mishap
chester county news, pennsylvania news, train accident, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos