Police: Man in custody for South Philadelphia stabbing
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - December 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested a suspect for allegedly stabbing a man in South Philadelphia Thursday morning.
The incident happened around 7:40 a.m. in the area of 18th and Ritner Street.
The victim suffered from multiple stab wounds to the face and was taken the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment.
Police say it appears that the suspect knew the victim but it's no word on what led to the stabbing.
Police continue to investigate.
stabbing, south philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 31 min ago
- Milder Monday 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 31 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 31 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 3 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 31 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
31 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
31 min ago
- Kevin Grow suits up with Harlem Globetrotters
9 min ago
- Milder Monday
1 min ago