Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
LOWER GWYNEDD, Pa. - December 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an incident that involved gunfire at a home in Lower Gwynedd, Montgomery County.
It happened at 1:30 a.m. Friday.
Police were called about a person driving erratically in the area.
Officers followed the motorist to a home in the 600 block of Montgomery Road.
Police say at some point shots were fired inside the home.
It was not immediately clear if the weapon was fired by police or someone else.
No one was injured.
One person was taken into custody and was being questioned by police.
pennsylvania news, guns, montgomery county news, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1