Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - December 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say several vehicles were vandalized in South Philadelphia Friday night.
Police were called to the 2300 block of South Mole Street around 11:00 p.m. after a resident noticed the rear tires slashed on at least three cars.
One person was taken in for questioning, but so far no arrests have been reported.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
vandalism, south philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild! 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly 25 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Breezy And Mild!
23 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
25 min ago