Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - December 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say several vehicles were vandalized in South Philadelphia Friday night.
Police were called to the 2300 block of South Mole Street around 11:00 p.m. after a resident noticed the rear tires slashed on at least three cars.
One person was taken in for questioning, but so far no arrests have been reported.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
vandalism, south philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 48 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 37 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia