Man shot during robbery attempt in Kensington
PHILADELPHIA - December 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for the gunmen who shot a man in the back in Kensington early Saturday morning.
Police were called to the 2200 block of East Cambria Street around 5:00 a.m. where a man believed to be in his 50's was shot in the back.
Police say two armed men approached the victim and demanded money.
The victim was transported to Temple University Hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, kensington news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids