3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people were hospitalized Friday night after their car plunged into a pond in New Castle County, Delaware.
The driver was traveling on Commons Boulevard at Speedway Drive in Wilmington Manor when he lost control and hit the water.
Police say three people had to be pulled from the water. They were treated to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
water rescue, accident, wilmington news, new castle county news, delaware news, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 25 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep 42 min ago
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash