Woman arrested in fatal North Philadelphia stabbing
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - December 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 19-year-old woman has been taken into custody for fatally stabbing a man in North Philadelphia.
It happened just before 1:00 p.m. Saturday on the 1500 block of North Conestoga Street.
A 40-year-old man was found stabbed in the abdomen. He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he later died.
No word on a possible motive.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
philadelphia news, north philadelphia news, stabbing, homicide, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 54 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 44 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 15 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
44 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos