Man shot in the back, killed in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - December 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in North Philadelphia that left a man dead.
It happened around 8:00 p.m. Sunday on the 1900 block of Woodstock Street.
Authorities arrived to find 30-year-old David Williams shot twice in the back and laying in a driveway.
Williams was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
So far no arrests have been made.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
philadelphia news, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 8 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash 33 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 25 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 52 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ