Man shot in the back, killed in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - December 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in North Philadelphia that left a man dead.
It happened around 8:00 p.m. Sunday on the 1900 block of Woodstock Street.
Authorities arrived to find 30-year-old David Williams shot twice in the back and laying in a driveway.
Williams was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
So far no arrests have been made.
Homicide detectives are investigating.
philadelphia news, local/state
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire 24 min ago
- Winds Ease Overnight 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 38 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
19 min ago
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
24 min ago
- Trenton pastors make a stand against violence
16 min ago
- Millions heading to Rome as 2 popes become...
35 min ago