Man shot multiple times dies in Mantua
MANTUA - December 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man, shot at least seven times, has died from his wounds.
It happened just before 9:00 p.m. Sunday on the 3800 block of Reno Street.
Officers arrived to find a man in his early 20s suffering from several gunshot wounds.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he later died. No word on his identity.
Police are still investigating suspects and a possible motive.
philadelphia news, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 11 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 12 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
11 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos