1 dead after possible CO incident in Logan

Monday, December 23, 2013

One person is dead following a possible carbon monoxide incident in Philadelphia's Logan section.

The Fire Department was called around 11:00 p.m. Sunday to the 1200 block of Windrim Avenue.

Upon their arrival crews detected an odor of gas in the house, with readings showing a high level of carbon monoxide.

Authorities say the victim had suffered from medical conditions, so an investigation is underway to determine the cause of death.

The victim's age and identity have not been released.

(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

Get more Local/State »

logan news, philadelphia news, carbon monoxide, local/state
blog comments powered by Disqus