1 dead after possible CO incident in Logan
LOGAN - December 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is dead following a possible carbon monoxide incident in Philadelphia's Logan section.
The Fire Department was called around 11:00 p.m. Sunday to the 1200 block of Windrim Avenue.
Upon their arrival crews detected an odor of gas in the house, with readings showing a high level of carbon monoxide.
Authorities say the victim had suffered from medical conditions, so an investigation is underway to determine the cause of death.
The victim's age and identity have not been released.
logan news, philadelphia news, carbon monoxide, local/state
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 15 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 58 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
- 2 injured after vehicle hits sinkhole in...
17 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos