Burglar caught on camera in Brick Twp., N.J.
BRICK, TWP., N.J. - December 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Surveillance caught one of two burglars who broke into a New Jersey home.
Security cameras recorded the December 10th break-in on the 2500 block of Hooper Avenue in Brick Township.
According to police, one man distracted the homeowner outside, pretending to be a landscaper looking for work, while two other thieves got away with computer equipment and a safe.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information on the identity or whereabouts of the suspects invovled is asked to contact investigators at 732-262-1170.
ocean county news, new jersey news, burglary, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 18 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court 35 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County 59 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 51 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 28 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm