Camden man found shot to death in his apartment
CAMDEN, N.J. - December 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a Camden man has been found shot to death inside his apartment.
Camden County Prosecutor Warren Faulk 64-year-old Dennis Black was found shortly after 7 p.m. Monday in his unit at the Crestbury Apartments. Police had gone there after receiving a 911 call.
Faulk said Black died from "multiple gunshots," but further details on the shooting and the victim were not disclosed.
A motive for the shooting remains under investigation. No arrests have been made.
new jersey news, camden county news, camden news, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 13 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ