Power outage at Wynnefield Heights condominium complex
WYNNEFIELD HEIGHTS - December 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Residents in a condominium complex in Wynnefield Heights were left without power on Christmas Eve.
It happened around 10:30 Tuesday night at the River Park House condominiums on the 3600 block of Conshohocken Avenue.
There are 350 units in the 21-story building.
PECO say the outage was caused with equipment in the building.
Crews have been called to the scene to offer assistance to fix the problem.
philadelphia news, wynnefield heights news, power outage, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 4 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos