Power outage at Wynnefield Heights condominium complex
WYNNEFIELD HEIGHTS - December 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Residents in a condominium complex in Wynnefield Heights were left without power on Christmas Eve.
It happened around 10:30 Tuesday night at the River Park House condominiums on the 3600 block of Conshohocken Avenue.
There are 350 units in the 21-story building.
PECO say the outage was caused with equipment in the building.
Crews have been called to the scene to offer assistance to fix the problem.
philadelphia news, wynnefield heights news, power outage, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 40 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 58 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!