Man critical after Torresdale stabbing
TORRESDALE - December 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a stabbing that has left a man in his 20's critically wounded.
Police and medics were dispatched to the 8800 block of Cottage Street around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday.
They arrived to find a man in his 20's suffering from multiple stab wounds to the abdomen, upper back and neck.
He was transported to Aria Health Torresdale in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia news, torresdale news, stabbing, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their Holmesburg homes 10 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police