2 children hospitalized in University City crash
UNIVERSITY CITY - December 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a two vehicle accident that sent two young children to the hospital.
It happened at 42nd and Walnut streets shortly before 5:00 p.m. on Christmas Day.
One of the vehicles in the collision overturned.
A 1-year-old girl and a 6-year-old boy who were in the overturned vehicle were transported to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, for evaluation as a precaution.
No other injuries were reported.
philadelphia news, university city, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 11 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 31 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ