3 injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - December 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people were taken to the hospital following a multi-vehicle crash along the Roosevelt Boulevard in Northeast Philadelphia Thursday morning.
The crash happened just before 6:30 a.m. in the southbound lanes near Rhawn Street.
One person was reportedly trapped and had to be rescued.
There was no immediate word as to how serious the injuries were.
The view from the Action Cam showed and SUV with front-end damage, a pickup truck on its roof and a car being towed away.
A minivan parked at a nearby car dealership had front-end damage and may have also been damaged in the crash.
There was no immediate word on what caused the wreck.
philadelphia news, northeast philadelphia news, accident, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos