8-month-old injured in Newark multi-vehicle crash
NEWARK, Del. - December 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Several cars were involved in a crash on Thursday morning in Newark, Delaware.
The crashes happened on the Windy Hills Bridge along Route 2.
Police say several vehicles spun out and crash around 11:00 a.m.
Five people, including two children, were injured.
All were rushed to Christiana Hospital.
Officials say one of the children, an 8-month-old girl, suffered internal injuries and is listed in critical condition.
delaware news, newark, del. news, new castle county news, accident, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies