Driver arrested for DUI after East Mount Airy crash
EAST MOUNT AIRY - December 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- The driver of a minivan has been charged with DUI after a multi-vehicle crash early Friday morning in the East Mount Airy section of Philadelphia.
The crash happened around 12:15 a.m. in the 100 block of East Sharpnack Street.
Police say the driver of that minivan collided with another vehicle, sending that vehicle into a parked car.
A 75-year-old man and a 45-year-old man, both said to be passengers, were taken to the hospital in stable condition.
There was no immediate word on the identity of the driver.
An investigation into the circumstances of this crash continues.
philadelphia news, east mount airy news, accident, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's wife hit by accidental gun discharge 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 16 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 6 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more