Armed robbery at South Philadelphia pharmacy
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - December 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are looking for the gun-toting suspect who robbed a pharmacy in South Philadelphia.
It happened just before 6:00 Friday evening at Zevin's Drug Store on the 800 block of McKean Street.
Police say the suspect demanded drugs and money. He got away with both and fled on foot.
Fortunately no one was injured.
Police are checking for surveillance video for a possible suspect description.
philadelphia news, south philadelphia news, robbery, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!