Police search for suspect in West Philadelphia shooting
PHILADELPHIA - December 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition West Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
Police say a 48-year old man was shot several times during a robbery attempt at 60th and Vine Streets just before 2:00 a.m.
Police say the victim was approached by a man who took his keys and cash before shooting him multiple times.
He was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in critical condition.
Authorities are still searching for the suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, west philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man