Woman, 2 children hurt in mobile home fire in Delaware
MINQUADALE, Del. - December 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two children and one adult are recovering after being injured during mobile home fire in Delaware.
The blaze broke out after 9:00 a.m. in the 300 block of Wildel Avenue in Minquadale.
It took firefighters 20 minutes to get the upper hand.
A woman in her 30s, and two children suffered smoke inhalation and were taken to Christiana Hosptial.
The woman was later transferred to Crozer Medical Center as a precaution.
Investigators determined that the fire started accidently while a child was playing with a lighter.
The damage is estimated to be about $10,000.
delaware news, fire, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 57 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 25 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape