Double shooting inside West Philadelphia restaurant
WEST PHILADELPHIA - December 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a double shooting inside a West Philadelphia restaurant Sunday night.
The shooting occurred just before 11:00 p.m.at the Lucky Chinese restaurant located at 60th and Pine Street.
According to police, two teens were inside the restaurant when someone walked in and opened fire.
The victims, both 18-years-old then ran to two different locations.
They were both found in the 600 blocks of Spruce and Pine Streets.
Both were taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment.
One teen suffered from a wound to the backside and the other teen had injuries in the head and arm.
Police are looking for the shooter.
shooting, west philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 28 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons 43 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ