2 deaths in Delaware's Blackbird State Forest ruled double suicide
SMYRNA, Del. - January 7, 2014 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say the deaths of two people whose bodies were found in Blackbird State Forest in Smyrna have been classified as suicides.
Troopers announced Tuesday that the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner had classified the deaths of the 23-year-old woman and 32-year-old man as a double suicide.
Police say a forest worker found in a car near a campground at the forest on Thursday and they were pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say troopers continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding this incident and no further details will be released.
delaware news, body found, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight 30 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids