Missing Bucks County woman found dead
LOWER SOUTHAMPTON TWP., Pa. - January 3, 2014 (WPVI) -- A Bucks County woman who was reported missing on Thursday has been found dead.
70-year-old Kathleen Waibel of Lower Southampton Township was last seen at 6:30 a.m. Thursday by her granddaughter.
Waibel's body was discovered in Lower Makefield Township on Friday.
Authorities say she appears to have been the victim of a medical condition, although further details have not been released.
pennsylvania news, missing person, bucks county news, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police