Missing Bucks County woman found dead
LOWER SOUTHAMPTON TWP., Pa. - January 3, 2014 (WPVI) -- A Bucks County woman who was reported missing on Thursday has been found dead.
70-year-old Kathleen Waibel of Lower Southampton Township was last seen at 6:30 a.m. Thursday by her granddaughter.
Waibel's body was discovered in Lower Makefield Township on Friday.
Authorities say she appears to have been the victim of a medical condition, although further details have not been released.
pennsylvania news, missing person, bucks county news, local/state
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 18 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 5 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape