Man shot in the head and killed in Camden, N.J.
CAMDEN, N.J. - January 3, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot in the head and killed in Camden, New Jersey Thursday night.
The shooting occurred around 10:50 p.m. on the 1600 block of Jackson Street.
Arriving officers found identified as 39 year-old Tristan Fulton shot in the head.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Camden County Prosecutors and detectives are investigating the incident.
So far, there have been no arrests.
Anyone with information on this shooting is urged to contact authorities at (609) 743-1703 or (856) 757-7420.
shooting, camden county news, new jersey news, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos