Camden County teacher accused of sex with student
PINE HILL, N.J. - January 3, 2014 (WPVI) -- A teacher at Overbrook High School in Pine Hill, Camden County has been charged with having inappropriate relations with a student.
28-year-old Daniel Poussart of Pine Hill was arrested Friday. He is charged with official misconduct, sexual assault, criminal sexual contact and endangering the welfare of a child.
The music teacher allegedly engaged in sexual acts with a female student in November and December of 2013.
The Pine Hill School District says Poussart has been suspended with pay and will be suspended without pay should he be indicted on these charges.
Poussart is being held at the Camden County Jail on $450,000 bail.
Anyone who is aware of other inappropriate activities on the part of Poussart is urged to contact Camden County Prosecutor's Office at (856) 225-8673.
new jersey news, camden county news, child sex assault, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs