Missing Philadelphia woman needs medication, police say
WEST PHILADELPHIA - January 3, 2014 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help locating a missing woman.
20-year-old Juedy Timothy was last seen at the Consortium Treatment Center in the 5500 block of Chestnut Street in West Philadelphia.
She was seen leaving the center with an unknown person at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police say Timothy suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and has the mental capacity of a 6-year-old child when not on her medication.
She lives in the 5600 block of Willows Avenue in Philadelphia, is 5' tall, 105 lbs. with brown eyes, braided black hair, a dark complexion and medium build.
She was last seen wearing a tan jacket with a fur collar, white winter hat with fur pom-poms and light blue jeans.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Juedy Timothy is asked to contact the Philadelphia Police Southwest Detective Division, Detective Slobodian at 215-686-3183/84 or call 911.
philadelphia news, police, missing person, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 3 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 57 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 8 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 5 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 54 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 53 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 44 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
5 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with...
57 min ago