Missing Philadelphia woman needs medication, police say
WEST PHILADELPHIA - January 3, 2014 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help locating a missing woman.
20-year-old Juedy Timothy was last seen at the Consortium Treatment Center in the 5500 block of Chestnut Street in West Philadelphia.
She was seen leaving the center with an unknown person at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police say Timothy suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and has the mental capacity of a 6-year-old child when not on her medication.
She lives in the 5600 block of Willows Avenue in Philadelphia, is 5' tall, 105 lbs. with brown eyes, braided black hair, a dark complexion and medium build.
She was last seen wearing a tan jacket with a fur collar, white winter hat with fur pom-poms and light blue jeans.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Juedy Timothy is asked to contact the Philadelphia Police Southwest Detective Division, Detective Slobodian at 215-686-3183/84 or call 911.
philadelphia news, police, missing person, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 48 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane 54 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act 32 min ago
- Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
54 min ago