Police search for 3 suspects in Exton jewelry theft
WEST WHITELAND TWP., Pa. - January 3, 2014 (WPVI) -- West Whiteland Township Police are searching for three suspects they believe are involved in a $15,000 jewelry theft.
The robbery happened at the Zales Store at the Exton Square Mall on Friday, December 27th just after 4:00 p.m.
Police say the four African American men entered the jewelry store and immediately separated creating a distraction.
The suspects spoke to different employees and asked to look at jewelry, but none of them made a purchase.
Employees discovered two diamond rings missing from a display cabinet shortly after the men left the store. The rings were valued at approximately $15,000.
The first suspect is described as an African American man with a dark complexion, between 35 to 45-years-old, 6'2" with a thin build and salt and pepper hair.
The second suspect has been identified as 57-year-old Kevin Blagmon from the 2000 block of North Stillman Street in Philadelphia.
Police have issued a warrant for Blagmon's arrest on several felony charges including retail theft and other related offenses. Investigators have been unable to locate him.
The third suspect is described as an African American man in his 60's, 5'6" tall with an average build, and salt and pepper hair. He was missing a few front teeth and carried a cigar. Witnesses say he wore a distinctive necklace with a handgun shaped charm which contained diamonds.
Investigators have not recovered the stolen rings. They are hoping the public can help identify the other persons involved in the theft.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the West Whiteland Township Police Department at 610-692-5100.
jewelry, theft, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 21 min ago
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup 8 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course 5 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
1 min ago