Vehicle slams into pole in Washington Township
WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - January 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured when a vehicle slammed into a utility pole in Washington Township, New Jersey.
It happened overnight Saturday on Black Horse Pike.
Authorities say the male driver of a pickup truck lost control while heading southbound near Tuckahoe Road.
The vehicle struck a pole and trapped the driver inside.
Firefighters were able to extricate the man and he was taken to Cooper University Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are still investigating what caused the crash.
new jersey news, gloucester county news, accident, local/state
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose