Sprinkler pipe bursts at Lower Merion Township Administration Building
LOWER MERION, Pa. - January 7, 2014 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to the Lower Merion Township Building after a report of pipes bursting inside.
Crews arrived just after 8:00 p.m. Tuesday at the building at 75 East Lancaster Avenue.
Officials tell Action News a sprinkler pipe burst.
They are continuing to assess the damage to the building.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 21 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos