Driver dies after crashing into cars at Piazza Honda of Pottstown
LIMERICK TWP., Pa. - January 9, 2014 (WPVI) -- A man has died after his SUV slammed into parked cars at a Montgomery County car dealership.
The crash happened just before 3:30 p.m. Thursday at the Piazza Honda of Pottstown, located in the 600 block of North Lewis Road in Limerick Township.
Police the 2008 Mercury Mountaineer SUV went through a red light, hit the curb in front of Piazza Honda, went airborne, and hit three cars in the parking lot of the dealership.
The driver, 61-year-old Stephen Bruno of Spring City, was taken to Pottstown Memorial Hospital, where he died a short time later.
No other injuries have been reported.
Police are investigating.
montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight 54 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing 54 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still...
54 min ago