Salem County attorney charged with theft, forgery
PENNSVILLE, N.J. - January 9, 2014 (WPVI) -- A well-known Salem County attorney has been charged with 10 counts of theft and 6 counts of forgery after being accused of stealing from his clients to feed a gambling habit.
Pennsville police have arrested 56-year-old Martin J Siegel of Mantua, charging him with stealing approximately $200,000 from at least 12 clients he represented in civil litigation.
He is being held on $226,000 bail.
Siegel has a law office in Pennsville.
Police believe there may be more victims.
Anyone with information should call Pennsville Police at 856-678-3089 ext 504.
new jersey news, theft, salem county news, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1