19-year-old shot, killed in Grays Ferry
PHILADELPHIA - January 9, 2014 (WPVI) -- A 19-year old man is dead after a shooting in Philadelphia's Grays Ferry section of Philadelphia Thursday night.
Police were called to the 1600 block of South Bailey Street just after 5:00 p.m. where they say two men shot the victim multiple times before fleeing on foot.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, philadelphia news, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 22 min ago
- Windy and cold today 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images 8 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs 13 min ago
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- 2 struck, killed at SXSW festival in Texas
3 min ago