Police search for 2 suspects in Delaware wallet theft
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 10, 2014 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are seeking the public's help identifying two women wanted for stealing a wallet from a patron at a Wilmington restaurant.
Troopers say the two women removed a wallet from the purse of a 47-year-old woman at the Panera Bread on Concord Pike on January 8th.
The woman discovered her wallet missing after having lunch with a friend just after 11:00 a.m. Her credit cards were later used to purchase over $2,000 in merchandise at several stores in the Christiana Mall.
Police released surveillance photos of two women who had been sitting behind the victim at Panera Bread. The same two women were seen on surveillance making purchases at the mall.
Anyone with information that could help identify the suspects is asked to contact Delaware State Police Troop 1 at 302-660-4265, or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
theft, wilmington news, delaware news, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 38 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
38 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos