Body of missing Berks Co. woman found in Lancaster County
ROBESONIA TWP., Pa. - January 14, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police say the body of a missing Berks County woman has been found in Lancaster County.
23-year-old Ashley Kline had been missing for two weeks.
Authorities told WFMZ-TV Monday that human remains found Sunday at a wildlife refuge in Clay Township, Pa. are Kline's.
Investigators say her body suffered significant trauma. They believe she was murdered.
Kline was last seen on December 30th leaving her home with friends.
Kline's father said his daughter suffered from lead poisoning when she was a child and had the mental capability of a 15-year-old.
Police are working to identify suspects and a motive for her murder.
body found, berks county news, lancaster county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom