Man charged with weapons offenses after search
DOVER, Del. (AP) - January 14, 2014 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have charged a man with weapons and alcohol offenses after troopers say they saw him stumbling around a parking lot.
It happened about 11 p.m. Monday at the Capitol Park Community Center in Dover. Police say the man was having difficulty walking and approached him.
Officers say a pat-down turned up a fully loaded .32 caliber handgun with the serial number obliterated and a knife.
20-year-old Kishai Sylvester of Dover was charged with carrying a concealed deadly weapon, underage consumption of alcohol and other offenses.
guns, dover news, delaware news, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe 58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim 42 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 1 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China 16 min ago
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
58 min ago
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim
42 min ago