Man shot dead on Southwest Philadelphia street
PHILADELPHIA - January 15, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police say a 32-year-old man was shot dead on a Southwest Philadelphia street late Tuesday night.
The shooting happened around 10:20 p.m. along the 5700 block of Hadfield Street.
The victim was shot in the head and pronounced dead at the scene.
So far, there have been no arrests.
Police are investigating.
homicide, southwest philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos