A new boutique in Philly for the guys
PHILADELPHIA - January 15, 2014 (WPVI) -- Melissa Magee checks out a new boutique on FYI Philly this weekend.
The new boutique Armour is a place for men to find their fashion and its located in the historic fabric row in South Philadelphia.
Owner operator, David Grimes found a new niche when he left his job in corporate America to follow his dream.
Melissa asked Grimes, why he wanted the men to have fashion and why is it important to them.
Grimes said, "because men got to look good... like with the woman as well too, woman are like wait a minute, I spent all this time to get ready and look at you.
Armour will leave you with a unique look, a men's boutique with brands new to the Philly fashion scene.
The boutique carries a brand called WRK which stands for Work Rest Karma, based out of New York.
According to Grimes, WRK fashions does some really cool detailing with their clothing.
Armour offers a local flare from Philly designer, Danny Fox who provides jewelry and West Philadelphia's Kerri Jones who is creating one-of-a-kind pocket squares.
The boutique is located at 704 South 4th Street and you can visit them on their website at Armour Philadelphia.
fyi philly style, philadelphia news, local/state
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 35 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold...
33 min ago