7-Eleven stores robbed minutes apart in Mount Laurel
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. - January 16, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating near-simultaneous robberies at two different 7-Eleven stores in Mount Laurel, New Jersey.
Both happened around 1:45 a.m. Thursday.
In one case, two armed men dressed in black forced their way into the store in the 1000 block of Route 73 at the Ramblewood Shopping Center and demanded money.
In the other, a lone gunman held up the store in the 3000 block of Marne Highway.
No one was injured in either robbery. It was not immediately clear what was taken from either store.
Police say both incidents were recorded by surveillance cameras.
The robberies come a week after a violent 7-Eleven holdup in Pennsauken, NJ that left a store clerk critically injured.
So far authorities have not linked any of the robberies.
A full investigation is underway.
Anyone with information regarding either of these incidents is asked to contact the Mount Laurel Police Department Criminal Investigations bureau at 856-234- 1414 ext. 1526 or the Confidential Tip Line at 856-234-1414 ext.1599.
new jersey news, robbery, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos