School bus driver flees scene after crash in Olney
OLNEY - January 17, 2014 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for a school bus driver who fled the scene after his vehicle hit four other vehicles in the city's Olney section, injuring one person.
The incident happened around 12:30 Friday afternoon at 6th and Rockland Streets.
Police say a school bus driver lost control on his vehicle and hit four other vehicles. The bus driver then fled the scene on foot.
There were no children on the bus at the time of the incident.
One person was injured in the accident and taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center. SO far, no word on that person's condition.
Police are investigating.
olney news, philadelphia news, accident, hit and run, school bus, local/state
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely 1 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow likely Monday 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 31 min ago
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- 2-alarm fire at Holmesburg condo complex 2 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire 22 min ago
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury 59 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Milder this afternoon, snow likely Monday
36 min ago
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says...
1 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
31 min ago
- New video released in apparent Pa. road...
47 min ago