Car struck by SEPTA train in Upper Moreland, Montgomery County
UPPER MORELAND, Pa. - January 17, 2014 (WPVI) -- Officials say a vehicle was struck by a train on SEPTA's Warminster line in Upper Moreland, Montgomery County.
It happened around 9:00 p.m. Friday on the 500 block of South Warminster Road.
One person was pulled from the wreckage. That person was taken to Abington Hospital in critical condition.
The train was headed to Warminster at the time. Authorities say no one onboard was injured.
The cause for the crash is under investigation.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, SEPTA, accident, train accident, local/state
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll 13 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Residents forced to vacate East Oak Lane condo
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis