Radnor home badly damaged by fire
RADNOR TWP., Pa. - January 19, 2014 (WPVI) -- Delaware County firefighters battled a 2-alarm house fire overnight in Radnor Township.
Crews were called out to the 200 block of St. Davids Court shortly after 1:00 a.m. Sunday.
The residents and their dog were able to make it safely out of the home.
It took around an hour for crews to get the fire under control.
There were no injuries, however, the home was badly damaged.
There is no word on a cause.
pennsylvania news, delaware county news, fire, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
39 min ago