Radnor home badly damaged by fire
RADNOR TWP., Pa. - January 19, 2014 (WPVI) -- Delaware County firefighters battled a 2-alarm house fire overnight in Radnor Township.
Crews were called out to the 200 block of St. Davids Court shortly after 1:00 a.m. Sunday.
The residents and their dog were able to make it safely out of the home.
It took around an hour for crews to get the fire under control.
There were no injuries, however, the home was badly damaged.
There is no word on a cause.
pennsylvania news, delaware county news, fire, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 4 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 33 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 31 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 53 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
2 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos