Man, 24, critical after Camden shooting
CAMDEN - January 19, 2014 (WPVI) -- A 24-year-old man is in critical condition following a shooting in Camden.
The shooting occurred around 3:30 a.m. Sunday on the 500 block of Raritan Street.
Police say the victim was shot once in the chest inside the home.
He was taken by ambulance to Cooper University Hospital.
No arrests have been made.
Police are searching for three men seen running from the home after the shooting.
new jersey news, camden county news, camden news, shooting, local/state
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 5 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 40 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 5 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
5 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
5 min ago