Man, 24, critical after Camden shooting
CAMDEN - January 19, 2014 (WPVI) -- A 24-year-old man is in critical condition following a shooting in Camden.
The shooting occurred around 3:30 a.m. Sunday on the 500 block of Raritan Street.
Police say the victim was shot once in the chest inside the home.
He was taken by ambulance to Cooper University Hospital.
No arrests have been made.
Police are searching for three men seen running from the home after the shooting.
new jersey news, camden county news, camden news, shooting, local/state
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 8 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm 14 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 13 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 20 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
13 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos