Kensington fire under investigation
KENSINGTON - January 23, 2014 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia fire officials are investigating a blaze that damaged a house in Kensington.
Fire broke out around 7:00 p.m. Thursday in the 3000 block of Hartville Street.
Heavy fire was showing from the second floor of a two story dwelling.
The fire was brought under control in less than 20 minutes.
No injuries were reported.
philadelphia news, kensington news, fire, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ