1 injured in hit, run accident in South Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - Janaury 25, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a hit and run accident in South Philadelphia that left one person injured Saturday.
The accident happened at the intersection of 57th and Christian Street around noon.
Police say a driver struck another car in the middle of the intersection and then got out of the vehicle and fled the scene.
One person was transported to the hospital with minor injuries.
Police still searching for other driver.
hit and run, south philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos