36 marijuana plants found in Allentown home
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - January 28, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police in Allentown say they found 36 marijuana plants inside a home.
The homeowner, Charles Quier, is now facing drug charges.
Authorities say the home on East Highland Street, is right around the corner from school.
Someone in the neighborhood smelled the pot and called police.
Once inside the home, police say they found the marijuana well-lit, along with heroin and two guns.
Quier posted $75,000 bail.
pennsylvania news, lehigh county news, allentown news, marijuana, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens to distant waters 5 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash 11 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 9 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos