$10,000 reward in Cumberland County Prosecutor's Office fire
BRIDGETON, N.J. - January 30, 2014 (WPVI) -- A $10,000 reward is now being offered for the arrest and conviction of a suspected arsonist in Cumberland County.
Investigators believe a fire at the Cumberland County Prosecutor's Office in Bridgeton was intentionally set.
The fire was reported around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday at the office, located on Fayette Street in Bridgeton, inside what is being described as a sunroom attached to the brick building.
The fire was contained to the one room, which sustained smoke and fire damage.
There were no injuries reported.
The Prosecutor's Office says they moved operations from the building over to another office at 164 West Broad Street in Bridgeton.
Due to the fact that the Cumberland County Prosecutor's Office was the victim in this fire, the Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office will conduct the investigation.
Anyone with information about the fire is asked to contact the Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office at 856-384-5500. Anonymous tips can be directed to the office by texting GLOTIP and your message to CRIMES (274637).
cumberland county news, new jersey news, fire, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92 35 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos