Flames damage restaurant and bar in Glenolden, Pa.
GLENDOLDEN, Pa. - Janaury 30, 2014 (WPVI) -- Officials say a 2-alarm blaze damaged a restaurant and bar with apartments above in Glenolden, Pennsylvania early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out just before 2:30 a.m. at Dino's Bar located on the 100 block of MacDade Boulevard.
Firefighters arrived to flames and heavy smoke showing on the first and second floors that quickly spread to the roof.
The fire was placed under control within a half hour.
Red Cross arrived to the scene to assist a man who lost everything in the fire.
They offered hotel stay, food, clothes and other related needs.
So far, there are no reports of injuries or word on what sparked the blaze.
fire, delaware county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 16 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane 22 min ago
- Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
22 min ago
- 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
41 min ago